Fancy a lively wine tour?
You could be in for a treat with this one. An epic one is heading to Wellington this week and you’ve got the chance to get involved. [Featured Image: Zan, Unsplash].
Urban Wine Walk arrives in Wellington this Saturday, November 28. It’s a self-guided tour with multiple locations, allowing those with tickets to wander throughout the cities bars and taste the best of what they have on offer.
Each venue will offer their own pop-up experience, with a host of New Zealand wines for you to dive into. You’ll have from noon until 4pm to go at your own speed and try the creations of some wonderful winemakers.
There are eleven venues to go through, so you’ll have to taste quickly if you want to get through them all. All while being responsible, of course.
1. Mockingbird Ft. Astrolabe Wines
2. Te Aro Wine Ft. Te Aro Wine
3. Hot Sauce Ft. The Elder Pinot
4. Fortune Favours Ft. Matahiwi Estate
5. Whistling Sisters Beer Co Ft. Decibel Wines
6. Noble Rot Wine Bar Ft. Neudorf Vineyards
7. Wild Workshop Cellar Door Ft. GP Crushed
8. The Arborist Rooftop Bar Ft. Matawhero Wines
9. Lulu Bar Ft. Spy Valley
10. Puffin Wine Bar Ft. Cambridge Road
11. Panhead Tory Street Ft. Scout Wines
The $75 price will give you over 33 tastings of different wines across the tour. It also gives you a $10 food voucher (line your stomach, guys), and a $25 wine voucher to purchase a bottle of any of your favourites through the day, and your own tasting glass.
Head here for more information and tickets for the Urban Walk Wine Tour.